BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!

I am writing to say Happy Birthday to my cousin Emma. I am so glad that I finally got to meet you, and I am sorry that I missed your party!! Mommy said that it was fun and that you liked my present. I thought that you might, because I really love all of my riding toys. Hope it is not a year before I see you again! On another note, I had a really fun Mother's Day! I got to see my family, and eat lunch with Tony's family. I really enjoyed meeting my soon to be cousins and obviously granny's beans!! Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!

My cousin Emma Kate

Happy Birthday Emma!

Hugs from my soon to be cousin Elizabeth

I'm up to no good!

I love my soon to be Granny's beans!

Mamaw with all her kids

0 comments: