BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Mr. Bones

I was a big bad skeleton for Halloween. I celebrated Halloween with Daddy and Tammy. Tammy sent mommy pics of me in an email and this is what she said about how the trick or treating went: "I am telling you…these two pictures I got of him were extremely hard to get! He was not in the picture taking mood that night. And he had already smeared his makeup! (He wouldn’t wear his mask!) All the other pictures I have are of the back of his head, or of him running off! Lol! As you can see, he was much more interested in playing with his cars. He took those to every house! I held the bag for candy! He was so funny! I did get some good ones on Sunday at my cousin’s little boys birthday party, though! He had the big bouncy house all to himself while the older ones were riding go-carts! Lots of fun!" I love you Daddy and Tammy!





1 comments:

wendy said...

I love that he has two cars in his hand! Only your child would insist on taking his cars trick or treating!