BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Monster Jam

For my birthday, mommy and Tony got me the best birthday present ever... tickets to Monster Jam! We went, and I didn't want to wear my ear protection, so mommy says she wouldn't be surprised if I were deaf. And it was LOUD! Wyatt, on the other hand, was so fascinated that he hardly moved and didn't even touch his ear stuff. I climbed up and down in my chair, stood up, kicked the seat in front of me, walked around, and threw my ear muffs at people. The people around us were really lucky to have those seats! But, when the trucks got ready to drive over the cars, I was totally focused on the action. It was way cool! There were also four-wheelers, cool cars, and a mechanical dinosaur that chewed up a car. Awesome.





0 comments: