BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Because I wanna be a cowboy, baby....

Aunt Manda invited us to a rodeo that her niece Sydnee was riding in and of course we went. Little did we know that we were going to get to ride the horses too! I was a complete natural, even on the big horsey. I felt totally comfortable and not even scared. Of course I rode the pony too, but I liked the big horsey better. Now I want to ride all the time. It usually goes like this:

Me: Momma, I ride horsey.
Mommy: We don't have any horses to ride.
Me: Momma, I ride horsey please.
Mommy: I'm sorry baby but we don't have a horse for you to ride.
Me: Momma, I ride horsey please?! (Increasingly louder and more insistent)

Maybe I will have to see if Aunt Manda can't help me out, cause momma is worthless when it comes to getting me a horsey to ride.






1 comments:

aunt manda said...

I'm so glad you had fun at the rodeo!!! Anytime you wanna go ride Tuffy or Pippen all you have to do is call me and i'll be glad to take you, maybe we can even go swimming too. Evan would love to see you again. Love you