BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

ACH rocks!

So, for those of you who didn't know, I had to have surgery at ACH several weeks ago. I had an inguinal hernia and a hydrocele repair. It sounds complicated, but it was really no big deal. The doctor made a small cut on my right lower belly and repaired the hernia and drained the fluid from the hydrocele in my testicle. I was back to feeling fine right after surgery and went home and played and romped because the doctor said I could! You would have never known I had anything done, and now the cut is all healed. Usually it takes 6 months to even get into the urologist at ACH, but Aunt Alicia pulled some strings and got us seen within two days! Thanks Aunt Alicia! Anyway, we saw the urologist and when mommy told him that she worked there, he said he had an opening the next day and could do the surgery then. It usually takes another 6 months to get on the surgery schedule. We were extremely blessed to have this taken care of so soon and I had the best nurses and doctors. Mommy is so lucky to work in such a wonderful place and with such caring people! Thank you Dr. Williams!





"Gowning" up with Daddy



Passing the time with Daddy's games



Mamaw's so silly!



Me and Tony



I love Papaw!



Still a little goofy?



Or still a little out of it?

0 comments: