BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fifth Disease strikes Jax!



Last night I looked down and suddenly realized I was covered in red spots. I knew I hadn't been feeling well and had a fever, but mom and I just thought I might be getting another tooth. When we noticed the rash, my mom thought it would be a good idea to head to the doctor, even though I thought it was just a big waste of my time. The doctor said that I have fifth disease, whatever that is!?! There's not much we can do about it so I quess I will just have red spots for a few days, it's really gonna cramp my social life though. I didn't really sleep well last night and my mommy seemed a little upset about that, but what can I say. How can she expect a guy to sleep when he's covered in red spots! Anyways, as you can see I may be covered in red spots, but I'm not letting it get me too down.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Jax! I hope you get to feeling better soon so you can get a good nights sleep and come over and play with your friend Georgia. She misses you! We will say a little prayer that you AND mommy sleep like babies tonight!