BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun at Wendy and Jeff's


Hey everybody, sorry I've been out of touch, but I just got back from visiting my Daddy and brand new stepmommmy in Texas. I got to wear a really studly tux for the wedding and hopefully my daddy will send some pics soon so I can show all of you how handsome i looked. While I was away, I got my first two teeth.

I want to tell Aunt Stefanie Happy Birthday, since I missed the big party on Saturday. Also, hugs and kisses to G-pa, G-ma, and Mamaw Gladys. I will be sure to be in town next time you're here. I'm pretty busy for a six month old.

I was so excited to get back to Arkansas and see my Mommy. I know she really misses me when I'm gone. Since my Mommy had to work with some other babies last night I got to spend the night with my Aunt Wendy and Uncle Jeff. We had lots of fun and I got lots of kisses from Butch.

Me, Mommy, and Tony went to Aunt Wendy and Uncle Jeff's house for dinner tonight. I had squash and bananas, but they got to eat turkey burgers, corn on the cob, and green beans. I can't wait to get some more teeth so I can eat that! The two I have, just aren't enough. Here are some pics my mommy made me take tonight.



0 comments: