BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Steps

I had a very exciting time last week. On Monday I went and had dinner with Uncle Greg, Jason, Tony and Aunt Ninny. I didn't know what to think of Ninny's big belly, but mommy told me that Macey was going to be here pretty soon. I can't wait to meet her! Then I hung out with Aunt Wendy one night. Mommy and I also hung out with Aunt Manda and did some shopping. Then Aunt Stefanie came over and I got to play with Leigh. We had a big time playing in the bathtub! It was a fun week hanging out with all my aunts. The best part was finally figuring out that I can walk! Mommy was really excited I took my first step. I only do one at a time, though. I decided not to do more than that, because then everyone will lose interest. This way I can hold everyone's attention for much longer!




0 comments: