BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or treat!!

Roar! Halloween is my new favorite holiday! I didn't like my costume at first, and then mommy explained that I was a big scary lion. I decided that would be pretty cool and started to enjoy it. Then I got to go trick-or-treating with my Aunt Stefanie and cousin Leigh. I was so great that everyone wanted to give me candy, but Aunt Stefanie wouldn't let me. :( So instead I just played with Leigh, who was a beautiful princess. I was sad I didn't get to go trick-or-treating at mamaw Kay's with all my other cousins, but I am looking forward to going next year. All in all, it was a good day. Here are some pictures of me in my costume.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He makes a big scary lion!!! SO CUTE!

aunt manda said...

You looked so scary in that lion costume, Too Bad you couldn't make it over to my house trick or treating. But thanks for helping me get ready for my party!