BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Leigh!!

Leigh had her 5th birthday party on Saturday at Jump Zone, and it was an awesome time! I was absolutely fearless! I wanted to do all the slides by myself, and mommy could hardly drag me away from the bus. I wanted to be the driver the whole time though, so Wyatt was always my passenger. He didn't seem to mind. I also got to see the whole family, and I have to say that I am so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents! I adore my papaw and g-pa. Anytime they are around, I never leave their side. Anyway, we had cake and ice cream and soooo much fun!

I love cake!


Ice cream forehead


The princess on her throne


Eating all by myself


Sliding on my belly


I love you G-pa!


A really TALL slide


That was awesome!


"Man, I already told you once, you are not getting on my bus."

0 comments: