BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tractors

Now, normally I would be jealous of Wyatt's "Cars" party, but suddenly I am obsessed with tractors. I see them everywhere we go and I have to point them out to Mommy. You don't really realize how much construction is going on until you are on the lookout for big machinery! Mommy picked me up from school the other day and I had to give up one of the tractors I was playing with. I was NOT happy. The fit I threw lasted almost all the way home, and mommy thought I was going to tear the car seat out of the car. She finally convinced me that I could play with my tractors at home. So, I had to repeat my mantra over and over and over.... tactee home, tactee home, tactee home (tactee is tractor for those of you who do not speak Jackson dialect). Oh the drama. Here are some random pics for your viewing pleasure. In case anyone is wondering, the following pictures are me sleeping with Wyatt's cars race track. I wouldn't let it go, so mommy said I could take it to bed with me!





0 comments: