BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm back!!

Well, mommy and Tony finally got the computer situation taken care of (ok, it was mostly Tony), so I can put pictures on my blog again! It has been a really hectic month! Mommy has been busy planning Madison and Wyatt's birthday parties and wedding planning, while I have been busy playing and getting into things that I am not supposed to. We went to Murfreesboro a couple of weeks ago and got to see my whole family, and everyone got to meet Tony, Madison and Wyatt. We had an awesome time! Wyatt and I played with mommy's old Barbie house (don't tell anyone, ok?) and Madison played the guitar and sang songs while we danced. Good times. Oh, and by the way, sometimes I like to hang around the house in my diaper and razorback hat :)





0 comments: