BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Double Trouble

Well, let me tell you what. When Wyatt and I get together, we give Mommy and Tony a run for their money! We are like two peas in a pod and act soooo totally goofy when we play. I can't wait for this summer when we will get to spend more time together. I feel sorry for mommy, though. She is going to have her hands full while Tony is at work! Right now I am at daddy's and have been here for a week already. I had been asking mommy pretty steady for the week before I went to call Corban so I could talk to him, but we couldn't ever reach him. So, I was thrilled to get to see him! I know mommy is missing me like crazy, but I am having fun. Tammy told mommy that we went to the beach and I got to pick up seashells (I call them rocks, but what do I know)? I was sooo excited and happy about my rocks! I can't wait to show them to mommy!





0 comments: