BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lil' Slugger

So, for my birthday, my mamaw Kay and papaw Dale got me a t-ball set and a baseball glove. Since then, I have spent the majority of my time perfecting my swing. I am not so much into wearing the glove and catching the ball yet, but I am all about swinging the bat. I don't really have to worry about catching though, that's what mommy is for. She's kind of silly about it though, she gets really excited when she actually catches it. During one of the recent sunny days, we got to play outside and utilize my swingset. I really wanted mommy to swing beside me, and I thought it was hilarious when she actually did it! I giggled every time we passed each other. As much as I love my swingset, I also love the park. Sometimes Tony takes me to the park while mommy is sleeping after work and I get to climb EVERYTHING. (That's what the bottom pic is). Love you guys!









0 comments: